Sunday 13 September 2009

A blog from a man with too much time on his hands


Hand on heart, I was going to recommend to you today the H5N1 blog run by Canadian based Crawford Kilian. Crawford is not only more thorough in his cov erage of swine flu but also has a much better looking website! So imagine my horror when I found out that he had chosen today of all days to praise my blog. That would now look like just mutual backslapping (it's not, honest) so instead I'll quote another couple of web postings about me which say:


"Not worth publishing in the print edition in the first place which is presumably why it is relegated to the blog"

and "If I was his editor, I'd be asking why he has so much time on his hands"

There, that's kept this blogger's ego in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment